Friday, August 20, 2010

How many people are affected by getting laid off?

I've been at my place of employment for almost 7 years and we will be closing their doors. I don't know what to do, my son was just diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. What to do? I'm scared I know almost everyone has a mortgage, car pymts and other bill. Let alone hospital and doctor bills. He has to have his insulin with no exceptions, that is a must. Does anyone know what programs are out there for help?How many people are affected by getting laid off?
Bush didn't cause the problem, but Obama sure isn't doing anything to fix it with his defeatist attitude either.





This is something that was coming for a long time. Mr Greenspan held it off as long as he was in office by adjusting the interest rated very carefully. When he left the office and this other person took over it has just gone down hill.





Mr Obama with his bad attitude toward all working people and all businesses sure isn't helping anything.





Go to the website of the insulin you son is using and down at the bottom of the page is a click to go to a help me site. They can and will help you to keep giving your son his insulins. I don't know about keeping your house or vehicle or feeding your son, maybe the bank won't want your house.





Even if you have to do what my daughters are doing, working 3 jobs each, it is better than just sitting around fretting.How many people are affected by getting laid off?
Hi,


I know so many people are getting laid off and losing their Health insurance. My husband got laid off in March and our insurance ends in May. What I have is Ameriplan for a back up and I work from home with them. They have a great Diabetic program. www.mybenefitsplus.com/Rebecca鈥?

Report Abuse



I lost my job of 9 years Jan. 5th and don't know if I will ever be called back as the company is almost belly up. Check with your state to see if they can cover your child. I know in Michigan they have MCHILD or MICHILD(?) to cover uninsured kids. But definitely check into this and good luck. Millions are in the same boat as you. You're not alone. I to have a mortgage and 2 kids, luckily my wife still has her job, but I was the main breadwinner. I am collecting unemployment now. The only good thing is I get to spend time with the kids and don't have to pay another house payment in daycare costs a month. I also have gone back to college taking Friday and Saturday classes. As the other person said, also tell your doctor what is going on now.





Good Luck to you.
Speak to your Doctor regarding your son's needs. Bush did nothing about the problem that he left behind but Obama's working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment