Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my Housing Association to buy my share of the property?

I bought a 60% share in a local housing association property in Blackley, Manchester, seven years ago. Since then, due to the cosntruction company laying the wrong pipes, my house has flooded three times - leaving me homeless each time. I'm desperate to sell because I can no longer meet my mortgage payments, but am having trouble. The association have finally admitted liability for not properly overseeing the building work and are going to put it right. This involves major work through my garden involving the siting of a holding tank and control box for a pumping station to deal with the drainage problems. Does anyone know of a way I can pressure the association into purchasing my 60% share? They know I cannot pay my rent to them, or my mortgage, because of an unexpected illness and that selling is going to be very difficult. If anybody can help me with this problem, I would be most grateful. Many, many thanks in advance.How do I get my Housing Association to buy my share of the property?
Don't ask on here my friend you need to seek legal advice start by contacting your local Citizens Advice BureauHow do I get my Housing Association to buy my share of the property?
yes i would say so

No comments:

Post a Comment