Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I get emails from mortgage places with no way to have them take me off their lists. What can I do?

Here is one of the address,http://mortgage.yaokao03.com That takes you to several mortgage sites. How can I quit getting this crud in my email? I've tried to reply to the address it comes from but it comes back saying it can't be delivered. Does anyone else get this junk? Thank you for your help.I get emails from mortgage places with no way to have them take me off their lists. What can I do?
Depending on what email you use you can block addresses or create rules to block certain keywords.


The bottom line is that these spammers usually have zillions of email ';aliases'; and you can't really stop them.I get emails from mortgage places with no way to have them take me off their lists. What can I do?
I used to get calls and calls from them!! After moving I no longer get them, that was my only relief from them. Not to suggest you have to move! I just did for other reasons. I had even put them on the ';don't call list'; it did no good. Sickening huh!
I get this kind of junk and my best software answer is





IHateSpam By Sunbelt Software
Put them on your email block list or report them as spam
dude u and i got the same problem jsut block them
You would want to report them as spam and that will send there emails right in to the bulk folder and will not take up any of your inbox space.
when you go into the email mark it as spam mail and this usually sends it into ur bulk or spam email folder when it is sent to u again
Spam them or block them.
You didn't mention what email serves your using. But on my hotmail %26amp; gmail accounts I just set up a filter for the word ';mortgage'; that deletes any message that has it in it.
click on ';spam'; and just ignore them.
Just add their address to your ';block'; list.
Basically what's going on is that you are receiving spam. Unwanted and/or bulk solicitations of unauthorized commercial email is just loike telemarketers calling your phone and trying to get your business.





Unfortunately unlike the phone company which is regulated by the governments, email is not regulated. This means that using techniques such as phishing (yes, similar to fishing, the spammer sends email to ANY email address whether or not the user account exists and hopes they get a hit on a recipient) and purchasing mailist lists, spammers can easily send any junk they want your way. This includes virii, trojans, adult content and if they could, they'd even send you the kitchen sink!





Some email providers, such as Yahoo!, Google, Hotmail or whomever, that provide web-based email services may have spam filtering, which may require activation. Internet Service Providers such as Pacbell/SBC, AOL, RoadRunner and Optimum Online MAY offer spam filtering services, but its hard to know without them telling you right up front.





Corporate email services are usually equipped with anti-spam mechanisms because spam can cost them time, money and resources.





The everyday user who may use programs for email such as Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Netscape Mail and Eudora is not completely out of luck. They can simply go onto any search engine and type in ';Free Antispam Desktop'; and receive tons of results for free desktop-based antispam programs that interact with desktop email programs.
There will be no end to the complaint if you try to stop people from spamming you.


The best thing you can do is use a spam filter and put them on the 'spam' list.


Just get used to seeing some garbage in your inbox and without opening just throw it in your spam garbage box.
Spam them or put them onto your blocked list.
Just keep deleteing it's part of being on the net.Don't open them just delete or mark them spam if you want.I know there a pain everyone get's some.
  • why doesn't my 7 week old kitten bury his poop
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment