Wednesday, August 18, 2010

REAL ESTATE,Do I have to pay commision to a mortgage broker whos pre-approving a couple.?

I'm selling my house by my self,and this couple saw the ad in the news paper and decide to take a look,they are already working with a mortgage broker to get a pre approval to find out what can they afford and also taking the classes to get gov help to pay the closing cost and put down payment,The problem is this broker wants me to pay him commission when I have nothing to deal with him,he is only getting a loan for this couple,I know for sure his fees are included on the buyers closing cost.How can I confront him and with who report him


please someone answer this question,and need infREAL ESTATE,Do I have to pay commision to a mortgage broker whos pre-approving a couple.?
The state licensing board and his bank are two parties you could report him too.





Of course you don't have to pay him a fee, maybe he is threatening to have the financing fall through if you don't grease his palms a little...That kind of scum will just keep coming back once they know that you are willing prey.





I have a situation where a listing agent for a foreclosure, won't submit my offer because I have not offered a bribe. Go figure, these brokers all need permanent residence in Cell Block D.REAL ESTATE,Do I have to pay commision to a mortgage broker whos pre-approving a couple.?
Do you have an attorney or someone else who is familiar with real estate laws advising you on this deal? If not, you should get someone right away.





If the contract you signed says that you need to pay a commission to the mortgage broker, then you need to. If it doesn't say that you need to pay one, then you don't.
You don't have to pay him anything unless the contract says you do.





IS there a contract? Who wrote it? Who will handle the Closing?





You probably should have an attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment