Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get out of a contract for deed? or get a loan w/a high debt to income ratio and low credit score?

My husband deserted me and my daughter and his name is still on the contract. He gives me no $$ support. I gross only $2300/mo. A mortgage broker told me my debt to income ratio is too high to get a loan and that my credit score, 545 is too low. They want $180/k for the house and they want me to pay the property taxes, $2700 and since my husband left me with the financial burden and I don鈥檛 have his whereabouts. I hate this bind I am in, can anyone give me some advice? My payment is $1000/mo and I am living on paycheck advances to buy food because of the high house payments which are not being credited to anything, really鈥he mortgage holders are lawyers and are having the payments taken out of my paycheck through a collection company and aren鈥檛 even having the payments reported to the credit bureau to help improve my credit score? I need a quick solution since my husband has been gone for 7 months now. Help?????How do I get out of a contract for deed? or get a loan w/a high debt to income ratio and low credit score?
get some support...file for it





then raise your credit score by fixing your credit. if you dispute bad stuff that is ';wrong'; then the credit bureaus will try to validate if it's wrong .... if they cant prove it which alot of time they cant, then it gets deleted or changed to positive. works well.





then get another cc with higher open balance and transfer the little ones....then kite the cc for a bit to make the credit co's think u can pay your bills then ask them for a credit line increase.....

No comments:

Post a Comment