Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I get business Mortgage?

I have a low income, I need a Mortgage with low rate, that they don't ask for too much paper. Also it's going to be my company name. cananyone help me. thank you.How can I get business Mortgage?
Ok, understand the difference between loan and mortgage. What you need is loan !!!!!!!





Try the SBA - small business administration. They help a lot through low interest loans.How can I get business Mortgage?
A BUSINESS MORTGAGE FOR A BUILDING WHICH IS ZONED COMMERCIAL MAY REQUIRE YOU TO PUT UP A SUBSTANTIAL DOWN PAYMENT OF 15% UP TO EVEN 25%.





THIS IS SIMILIAR TO INVESTMENT PROPERTIES DUPLEXES FOUR-PLEXES ETC. ETC.





MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TO BUILD UP ENOUGH EQUITY IN RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES FIRST.





ONCE YOU HAVE A FEW HOUSES OR A DU-PLEX OR FOUR-PLEX UNDER YOUR BELT YOU MAY HAVE THE EQUITY NEEDED TO BE APPROVED FOR A MORTGAGE FOR A COMMERCIAL PROPERTY

No comments:

Post a Comment