Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a Real Estate License in CA, but I want to work with mortgages?

I have had about 6 months of R.E experience. But I want to work with mortgages. I don't know how to get into that field. I want to work my way up of course, but what exactly is ';Entry Level'; in the mortgage industry? I'm 20 and want to succeed in this business. Please Help? Thank You for your time.I have a Real Estate License in CA, but I want to work with mortgages?
There are financial company that does both. I would do some research on that and choose the best company. Talk to people who are doing both.I have a Real Estate License in CA, but I want to work with mortgages?
Pretty weird that you've got a real estate license but you can't figure out how to do mortgage work.





Maybe, like, go to a bank and start out as a teller?
i wish i could help you but i have no ideas. i wish you good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment