Friday, August 20, 2010

How to prevent FHA publishing my loan data?

I have been getting literally TONS of mail (snail) from mortgage brokers stating that I qualify for FHA modification. Many of them I have called to be taken off their lists but I continue to get more. The ones that I requested said they got my info from some clearinghouse or data miner.





I want to prevent the FHA from publishing my loan data to anyone so I do not get this junk mail.





I've searched the HUD website and emailed their support people with absolutely no replies or help whatsoever.





Is there any way to do this?How to prevent FHA publishing my loan data?
Call your county assessors office and ask them to block the information on your file. That is most likely where these companies are getting the information. County records are public for anyone to see.How to prevent FHA publishing my loan data?
Report them to the right authorities to have them blocked. That's the only fast way that I can think of for you to get rid of your problem.
Do what I do. I take all the junk mail and I send it back to them in their prepaid envelopes. After a couple of times, they get the picture. I don't get much mail for these bozos anymore.
This is public information and is obtained through Title companies. All title companies have this information.
Nope...this is public domain data due to the lien on your house and anyone can find it by going down to the courthouse or tax assessors office and looking it up.
  • computer protection
  • default myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment