Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get goverment help with buying a house?

I do not have good credit, but I am able to pay a decent amount per month for a mortgage. I am wondering if the government can help.How can I get goverment help with buying a house?
It all depends. I recommend sitting with a loan officer. They explain everything and cover all the government programs you can qualify for. (for example, there are teacher programs, military, first time home buyers, etc.) There's a new program called Community Commitment Program where you can actually pay monthly payments as low as $469/month. You can qualify for this program if you've been bankrupt before and they actually add in undocumented income to improve your salary and the house you can get. I know a couple lenders/ loan officers. If you need anymore help please feel free to email me: jskylar9257@yahoo.com








Hope this helps!How can I get goverment help with buying a house?
FHA mortgages. any realtor can help youon that issue.
  • computer protection
  • medium hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment