Wednesday, August 18, 2010

'Mortgage people' ... I need you! Can you help us?

First of all, I want to say THANK YOU ALL so much for all of your help to my previous question. I am simply amazed at how incredibly helpful you have been. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.





I'd like to invite anyone who thinks they might be able to assist us with the possibility of our first mortgage... please get in touch with me. (Quick recap: first time homebuyers, CT, imperfect credit, income paid in cash - but paid enough to cover future mortgage, renting same place for 10 yrs..... or see my last question for full info.)





We are truly serious about this home and hope that we might be able to accomplish this with the right person who knows how to go about this given our situation.





We just don't know anyone local to talk to! If you can help, I'd love to chat! Thanks!'Mortgage people' ... I need you! Can you help us?
I just looked at your previous question and answers. As a recent homebuyer I must point out something that no one else has. They all focused on getting you the loan, but my question or advice to you is to go back over your finances and look at whether or not you can truly afford this house. There are some extraneous costs are are not calculated in your ';mortgage estimate'; (and if you have calculated for all these things, just ignore me ;) okay?)





1. Property Tax


2. Insurance


3. Additional maintenance costs (many of these are covered by the apartment management)


4. Additional utilities (does your apartment pay for water? gas? trash? heating?)





Once you factor all of these costs into your estimate, then you will get a more realistic figure of what you will be paying a month. Why do I know this? Our actual monthly costs now exceeded what we originally calculated as our ';mortgage estimate'; and it's a good thing we can cover it. I can only imagine how tough life would be if we realized we couldn't.





That being said. GOOD LUCK! :)'Mortgage people' ... I need you! Can you help us?
I can help you get a mortgage on ';stated income';, just rate will be higher. I work with a big direct lender/mortgage broker doing business in 48 states, and because the huge volumn of business we do, we get better rate than smaller brokers. We have over 200 loan programs to meet the needs of different situations, from good FICO score and good income and down payment, to poor FICO score and NO income (called ';stated income';) and NO down payment, so I will be able to find the program which best fits your needs. Contact me at xjuy@yahoo.com or 408-476-0455 and I can help you. Jessica
I may be able to assist you, I am a mortgage broker who works with over 100 lenders nationwide and offer several programs that will fit almost any situation.I specialize in Re-Fi's, Purchases, Home Equity Lines and Home Owners Insurance. Please feel free to contact me Jcorreahq@yahoo.com I will go through everything with you and answer any questions you may have about the process. This is at no obligation to you and if nothing else will educate you on how everything works and what you qualify for exactly! I look forward to hearing from you! ~Joseph Correa Licensed Mortgage Broker
Please feel free to email me here: info@mnmortgage . net and I'll be glad to find you a lender. We have over 400 to choose from. I can use your credit report for a quote.
I think I can assist you, but again I would need some additional info and then I can give you an exact prognosis!





Once again, feel free to contact me back personally





Jeremy Musok


Direct : (240) 644-8059


Office : (240) 631-6900


JMMusok425@worldsavings.com


HomeLoanExperts


A Division of WORLD SAVINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment