Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get my lender to agree on a forbearance agreement to avoid a foreclosure on a 60 days late???

My wife went through a serious medical problem and the insurance did not cover the cost of the medical bills. We were unable to pay our mortgage, now it is almost 60 days late. We are worried and facing a foreclosure. How can we avoid it? Can the lender help with a back pay or add the back pay on our existing loan or modify our loan??? Has anyone been in this situation, please advice. Thanks.How can I get my lender to agree on a forbearance agreement to avoid a foreclosure on a 60 days late???
Why didn't u just be late with the medical bills instead of he house note.


You can try getting your loan restructured but considering how late u are it might be difficult or impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment