Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Anybody know how I can email St. George Bank Customer Mortgage Services, 158 Swanston Str, Melbourne.?

I have tried faxing them but didn't receive any response. Rang them and they couldn't seem to undertand what I was talking about. Simply want to get out of a guarantor loan agreement with a clause that says we can be released at any time under a Family Pledge Agreement that is in our contract. Pleeaaasseee Help!Anybody know how I can email St. George Bank Customer Mortgage Services, 158 Swanston Str, Melbourne.?
Lesley is right. The best bet with St George is trying to come down there physically yourself. Then try to make your point across - or shake someone's head while you're there.


My mortgage is unfortunately also with St George and also in Melbourne. Emailing, faxing them generally is fruitless. Physical visit in the past brought a better result.


My mortgage is no where near $1M and is obviously not high enough for them to worry about me or bother about any question or query that I have. I was told their service is quite good in Sydney. Apparently.Anybody know how I can email St. George Bank Customer Mortgage Services, 158 Swanston Str, Melbourne.?
Only getting St. George Mortgage in the USA - try putting it in your search line to see what you get. But - what makes you think that they will understand an e-mail if they ignored your fax and pretend they don't know what you are talking about on the phone? Get your agreement - and the proof that you can be released - make copies and send them certified mail. A trip in person would be better, but I'm guessing that is not an option.
Make an appointment with your nearest branch manager, discuss it with them, they should be able to take matters further for you. Take all necessary paperwork with you. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment